ABOUT Simply Laundry
Simply Laundry is a technology company focused on on-demand Laundry and Dry Clean services. All our cleaning is done in an eco-friendly manner and we provide complementary deliveries to our customers.We currently cover Downtown Toronto till North York with plans to expand in GTA and other cities in Canada.
Customer Service/ Operations Coordinator
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails to attend any inquiries our customers have in relation to our services
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Daily work with Simply Laundry’s scheduling system to prepare pick-up and drop-off schedule for our partner drivers. Co-ordinating with our partner drivers to ensure that they are on schedule when performing deliveries.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Ability to co-ordinate with the drivers
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- University degree
The candidate should be having a 1-3 years of experience in the customer service space.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
If you meet the qualifications and are interested; please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line "I'm Your Customer Coordinator".
WHY WORK FOR US?
In our thriving start-up, a cornerstone of our success is the care we take in ensuring that we hire for raw intellect, the ability to hustle and the passion for our business. Our valued employees can be sure to count on the following:
- Competitive compensation packages
- The freedom to bring your own ideas and help shape the direction of the company
- Opportunity to learn about various facets of the business at the hands of the brightest in the business
- A fun and awesome environment located in downtown Toronto